Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Savannah Funny

Last night Vannah had me cracking up! So I had to share the story before it was lost in my head forever. As most of you know, Vannah is a very prissy girl! She wears nothing but dresses when given the choice and has quite a few dress-up princess dresses that her & Carley love to play with. I store them on top of their closet, because if I didn't, that is all Vannah would wear!

So last night, after being "put to bed", I guess Vannah decided she NEEDED to wear one of those dresses. The next time I went to check on them, her and Carley had their princess dresses on! I had to know how in world she got them down, so I asked. She said "I tried and I tried and I KNOW I can do it!!" Just the way she said it and the way she emphasized "know" - it was soo funny! Like she read it out of a book! I said "well, honey, I see that you can do it but can you tell me how?" She responded "I got the chair and the pillows and bags[of clothes] and I climbed and I got it!" I seriously have no idea how she did not bust her ass. Everything was back in its place though, so at least she was orderly about it LOL! I let them wear the dresses for a while and then did the whole bedtime routine again. For real that time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been tagged twice on my blog. come over and check it out.

Amy

Desiree Blake said...

Haha...kids crack me up. They always say/do the funniest things. Cracks me up...cute story. Thanks for sharing :]

-Desiree