Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Year, a New Blog

Now that it is 2009, I am really going to try and focus on my blog. Yes, I know I have said this before, I will admit I have been distracted, but I really want to try and get down some of the stuff my kids do. It goes so fast its hard to remember the small things.

Here's a quick sample of dinner converastion at the Fryer house(that took place on Monday when it was just me and the girls):

Daisia: I miss Christmas. When are we going to put the decorations away?

Me: Whenever I get around to it hun.

Carley: I like Christmas!

Savannah: I like reindeer! I want to see the reindeer!

Carley: You, you, you gotta pet reindeer, you don't hit reindeer.

Me: ooookay yes, that's right, you don't hit the reindeer.

Carley: You don't hit Santa either!

No comments: